From tracking trucks to monitoring fixed Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (SCADA) equipment, SkyWave products are used in a multitude of tracking, monitoring and remote management applications all over the world.
Satellite, Satellite-Cellular Communication Terminals:
- Integrated GPS
- Ports for connecting to sensors and peripherals
- Configurable and with over-the-air programming capabilities
- Model options depending on business needs.
Read about DMR-800 series
or IDP series
of satellite terminals and SureLinx series
- Secure, two-way satellite communication through the Inmarsat satellite network
- Quick message response time (low latency)
Read about why customers choose Inmarsat
SkyWave Network Operations Centre:
- Fully redundant architecture in Tier 3 hosting facility
- Optional SSL encryption on connections to Solution Providers
- Web service interface to send and retrieve messages, specify routing and receive notifications for to-terminal messages
- Automated provisioning interface for activating, deactivating and moving terminals
Read about our Data and Network Services.
Get more with the custom application solutions enabled by IsatData Pro and compatible IDP series terminals…
AVL Agent - The Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL) Agent is an embedded Lua application for quickly configuring IsatData Pro terminals in fleet management solutions, all while reducing programming time and costs.
Garmin FMI (Fleet Management Interface) - SkyWave Garmin FMI allows the addition of integrated tracking, navigation, driver communication and dispatch using off-the-shelf Garmin devices as the human interface.
SCADA Monitoring & Control
SCADAconnect - SCADAconnect is an end-to-end solution providing plug-and-play connectivity between remote SCADA PLCs and enterprise systems for the oil & gas, utilities, heavy equipment and industrial automation markets.
IP SCADA - A plug-and-play feature in the IDP-600, IP SCADA allows common SCADA devices such as RTUs and PLCs to connect to remote SCADA networks using the IsatData Pro satellite service.