Heavy Equipment Management
Protect your assets with heavy equipment tracking and security
With the millions of dollars invested in the purchase and maintenance of heavy equipment, the more you know about it, the better. Heavy equipment tracking, monitoring, equipment telemetry, and reports on usage help you to manage your assets better. Low-cost and reliable solutions based on SkyWave satellite communication products will provide crucial information for managing your heavy equipment, wherever it is.
- Monitor equipment location and receive alerts when equipment is leaving a work zone to prevent theft
- Set up curfew times or authorized use times to know when equipment is used or moved outside of working hours to avoid unauthorized use
- Quickly locate equipment that moves from location to location
- Manage use of equipment of all ages, models and brands with one system
- Use sensors to know when equipment is being misused or is at risk of breakdowns
- Schedule equipment maintenance based on actual service hours (or engine use) rather than calendar days
- Monitor equipment location, use, status and history to avoid under-utilization
- Use data collected to bill by the hour used
- Improve customer service by providing up-to-date information to your clients
Related Products & Applications
By using the IsatData Pro network and compatible IDP series satellite/cellular terminals, partners can leverage these off-the-shelf fleet management application solutions:
AVL Agent: The Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL) Agent is an embedded Lua application for quickly configuring IsatData Pro terminals in fleet management solutions, all while reducing programming time and costs.
Garmin FMI (Fleet Management Interface): SkyWave Garmin FMI allows the addition of integrated tracking, navigation, driver communication and dispatch using off-the-shelf Garmin devices as the human interface.
Looking for a solution for heavy equipment? Let us refer you to a SkyWave Solution Provider »